
Melaka #2 - St Paul's hill scenes; Christ Church - the rainbow reminds me of God's faithfulness
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
2 comments:
Katrina Benefit Broadcast 'Will not have Politics Edited Out'
The television broadcast of tonight's Hurricane Katrina benefit show Shelter From The Storm will not edit out any political statements the artists choose to make.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse toys related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse toys
I'm checking different sites to get ideas for mine,Back Pain, it covers areas like back pain forum and similar subjects. I liked the content on yours. Nice job ! ---Jack---
Post a Comment