Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Special Task Force

Everyday I’m witness to the Special Task Force at work. This force covertly works without the knowledge of most people, in the cover of the early morning’s darkness. It goes about on its job quietly, unnoticed, armed with an array of tools specially designed for the tasks for which no one else is employed to do. The Force humbly works every morning without fail, unrecognized, never missing a corner or a day. You are not supposed to notice the work of the Special Task Force, because it is secret.

Yes, my estate hires this group of foreign workers to clean the estate every morning. I notice them when I go to school, at 6 in the morning. Even before 6am, they are at work. But they work in the cover of darkness because who’d be proud to say that our country is kept clean and neat by foreigners?

Well starting this week I want to begin each day with prayer – it’s just not right to go through a day without first receiving life-source and direction from our Heavenly Father. This morning I had trouble waking up just a few minutes earlier…. When I started praying, tho, I noticed this man going up to a void deck’s noticeboard, eyeing it warily. Then he whipped out a piece of cloth and wiped the board thoroughly.

I’m like, whoa, I want to work like this bunch of cleaners – a Special Task Force. Doing the cleaning before any action takes place. The estate sees such cleanliness only because of the Special Task Force’s unnoticed work. And I want such orderliness and purity in my life each day, and that can come about only when I spend time in communion with the Heavenly Father.


If God is not in control of my life, who is?
Me?
The devil?
God forbid!

0 comments: