Saturday, November 04, 2006

die another day - supernatural

That was my msn nick for a period of time…. Yet I’m still dying daily. Sounds very negative, so let me qualify that – my old, ugly disgusting self is dying daily, so that the new, wonderful self may live. The original person that I was made to be, but who got buried by the mistakes of others & myself.

There’s just so much ugliness, & still so much ‘old self’ in me, and the process of dying is always painful. Many times (everyday?) I just wished I could drop out of the race. I’d live a simple, quiet, low-key & contented life. A normal life. But thank God I still haven’t succumbed to that yet. Painful and difficult as the walk is, there is no other option.
  • Being normal is not an option, because I know I’m not made for mediocrity, but for greatness.
  • I want a pleasant life, but I’m made to make other lives pleasant.
  • I want to live a me-life, but I’m made to live a Him-life.

So although I’ve been dying for such a long time and don’t see an end to it, I’ll work towards being supernatural

Don't you DARE strive to be just normal!

0 comments: