It's one and a half months into the new year, and I'm wondering how my ex-students are, especially my interesting form class. They say a teacher shouldn't have favourites, but this class was especially interesting...
How are you all (all my previous students, I mean)? Just wondering what your subject combinations are, how you're coping, whether your teachers are demanding the best out of you, which subjects you particularly like, whether you're getting on well with your classmates, whether you're setting a good example for others, how's CCA, whether your schooldays are particularly long....*phew* Well, leave comments, let me know how you are! Drop a photo or something...
Of course, it wasn't exactly easy teaching, and I wasn't particularly happy every teaching day....somehow I think, now, that teaching is such a wonderful thing to do! (They also say the grass is always greener on the other side.)
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment