Just sang this old song during cell gathering this week:
Jehovah Jireh, my provider
You are more than enough for me
Jehovah Rapha, You’re my healer
By your stripes I’ve been set free
Jehovah Shamma, You are with me
To supply all I need
You are more than enough, more than enough
You are more than enough for me
God put a finger on the many many times I complain about the little thorns in my life, and my negative spirit in general. My attitude and behaviour just show that I don’t believe His word, that His grace is sufficient for me, or that I ought not to worry. In essence, I don’t believe Him for who He is- my provider and healer, the one who never leaves me nor forsakes me. And because of this, I’ve been living life “normally” as though that’s all there is to it. Not the abundant life.
But if I truly believe that He is more than enough in meeting my needs and my wants, then I can be free to live that abundant, full, overflowing life. Live life to the fullest. A better life than I ever dreamed of!
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment