Marking season is just over (thank God!). Among the many scripts I marked, few failed to impress. Some were mediocre. Most were just plain bad. Here’s a look at some of the comments I wrote in the Literature scripts:
*Answer the question!
*Don’t retell the story - I know it better than you!
*No meaning
What’s more telling are the comments that I didn’t write:
*What talking you??!!
*Rubbish!
*Crap!
Now I wonder- in the script that I live out daily - how often did God dish out these comments to me? Did I even hear them? Or perhaps I heard but chose not to listen?
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Marking the exams
Labels:
reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment