Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Corny Joke #4

A friend actually noticed that Superman flies differently and asked me a corny riddle based on that.

Why is it that in the 1980s, Superman flew with one hand raised: and in 2000, Superman flies with both hands raised?
It's so lame that I'm putting a spin to this. After polling others (a select few...) I've collected a few reasons.
Top 5 Reasons Why Superman Now Flies With Both Hands Instead of Just One:
#5 - His enemy is more powerful, so he needs to fly faster. (Thanks, Dad)
#4 - Each hand represents one millenium.
#3 - Before, there was no auto gear, so Superman needed the other hand to control the gear stick.
#2 - Global warming is more acute now. Even Superman needs to air both armpits.
#1 - Now that Hollywood special effects are more high-tech, Superman doesn't need to hold a wire with his other hand. (Thanks, Bro!)

And the unfunny actual answer is #3. The rest? I came up with them.

0 comments: