Friday, January 02, 2009

Coffee, Tea or Me?

If God were to ask me that question - "Coffee, Tea or Me?" - I’d tell Him, Both! Coffee and God seem to go well together. During the year-end holidays, I managed to squeeze out a few Coffee & God dates. In chronological order:

Orange in coffee at TCC (refreshing orange zest on top!) & Brother Lawrence (really, how did he remain in God’s presence continually? He makes it seem SO simple. Maybe it IS so simple after all. Maybe I can too!)

Milo Dino at Mad Jack’s Café (I could do better…the ice cream was the saving grace) & 1st anniversary reflection (it’s been wonderful - immeasurably more than what I'd imagined)
Hazelnut in coffee at TCC (something traditional – you’d never go wrong) & Ed Silvoso’s 'Transformation' (I’d love to see such transformation right here in our nation, in my school! And wasn't that my dream when I first started out?)

I'm gonna miss these times now that the holidays are over...

0 comments: