Here is one (or shall I say 3) that I've encountered within the same week - the same reply to 3 different house rental ads:
Thanks for your email and it is glad to Read from you. I am Rev james buckner ,the owner of the 2 bedroom Apartment you are making enquiry of at Apt # 474 Murray Street,Perth, WA 6000, Australia .Actually I resided in the Apartment with my Wife before and presently we had Moved out due to my transfer from my Missionary work now situated in the West Coast of Africa and presently my Apartment is still available for rent for $150 per week or $600 per month including the utilities like :- Stove - Electric ,Refrigerator, Microwave ,Ice Maker ,Full Kitchen ,Coffee Maker ,TV/VCR ,Stereo ,Phone ,Linens provided ,High Speed Internet ,CD Playeddr ,Cable/Satellite TV,Double/twin zip & link beds and a child's cot can be provided ,Fitted wardrobe, Kitchen Electric hob/oven,Kitchen utensils ,Microwave ,Washer & dryer ,Refrigerator & freezer ,Toaster ,Electric kettle ,Iron and ironing board,TV & DVD ,Telephone and Fast internet access ,Pedestal Fan ,Free parking ,Linen & towels are provided.
PAY FOR 2 MONTHS AND GET 1 MONTH FREE INCULDING DAMAGES DEPOSIT TO ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO MOVE IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE More so Now, i went for a Christian Missionary Mission in West Africa and i will like you to get in touch with my wife in New Jersey, United states Of America for more discussion and Pictures as She is with the keys and the document to the Apartment.Please i want you to note that I am a kind and honest man and also I spent alot on my property that i want to give to you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute mentenance of this Apartment and want you to treat it as your own,is that taken ? it is not the money that is the main problem but i want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for check up which i do once in a while and give 1 month notice before i come for check up.I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word. This apartment is for both short or long term rental
Speacial Notice : Pls note that there's none of us to show you the apatment in person,So we would have to send you the keys & Documents through DHL COURRIER SERVICE ON A NEXT DELIVERY TO YOUR HOUSE and move in asap. A refundable deposit is required.if you are ok with this pls Email my wife Jessica buckner, at (jessicabukner@ymail.com ) and she will attend to you better. you can call me also @ +2348030538934 ...Also show her my e-mail address so she can really know you are from me.
Thanks and God Bless You
Regards
Rev james buckner
Too good to be true? You bet. If you think this is eerie, get this. This same email came to me in reply to 2 different ads:
1) FULLY FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM FLAT FOR RENT IN PERTH
2) FULLY FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM FKAT FOR RENT IN PERTH
And then, same ingredients, different soup (I quote a Chinese proverb) in ad No. 3:
3) SPACIOUS 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR RENT TERRACE ROAD PERTH
Good Day To You,
I just received your email right now today. It is a great pleasure to me that, you are interested in my property. Thanks for your email and it is my gladness to hearing from you today. I am Powell, the owner of the apartment you are making inquiry of. I want you to stop emailing someone for needed apartment for renting, because I must give you my apartment for renting...Okay?. And is a pleasure that you are interested in my house.And I got your email and Thanks for your interest in my 1 Bedroom Flat, i want you to know that my 1-Bedroom Apartment is still available for $120 per week The Flat ! is fully furnished with All Necessary Document registered,Approximately 1000 sq. ft.Situated in a quite area. - I am Glad you response to me on time, i want you to know that i and My Wife are very happy and EXCITED that we have finally FOUND a person for our FLAT, i want you to PROMISE us that you will take very good Care of the House because is a LOVELY place to stay with FAMILY, Kids,Visitors, E.T.C
Actually I resided in the apartment with my families, such as my wife and my only daughter before,and presently we had packed out, due to our church missionary assignment, to visit one of our church branches in Africa over here,and now we are situated in the ( West Africa Region ). Me and my families are ! in West Africa right now with our churches colleagues on our Churches Missionaries Assignment giving to us by almighty GOD. Presently, my apartment still available for rent, for $120 per week, for the whole apartment , including the utilities like Hydro, Washer, Heat, Water, Security, Air Conditioning, Fireplace, High/Vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet,Dishwasher , Refrigerator , Stove/Oven, Microwave, Dryer, Internet Connections, Laundry Area, Gas, etc, and also, we have a packing space available with a garage. If do you have a pets, Pets is Allowed, Dogs, Cats etc. The area of the apartment is safe for a kids and adult.
SO IF YOU ARE STILL REALLY INTERESTED TO RENT, I WANT YOU TO FILL OUT THE RENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW. RENT APPLICATION FORM. Also, Pls let me get this answer on the Rent Application Form details today.
Full Name---------------
Full Address ----------
Phone number--------
City-----------------------
State----------------------
zip code-------------------
Occupation-------------
Age------------------------
Sex------------------------
Religion------------------
email Address---------
Fax Number------------
marriage Status-------
Income------------------
Picture If Available----
When You are willing to move into the Apartment-----
How Many Month or Years You are Willing to Rent my Apartment For:
Looking forward to hearing back from you with all this application details today,so that I can have them in my file, in case of issuing your rent payment receipt to you and for contacting you. Your quick response will be highly appreciated today,so that we can discuss on how to get the documents and the keys of my apartment to you via DHL Company with Expr! ess Delivery Services, and please I am giving you all this based on tr ust, and again I will want you to stick to your words as a good responsible and trustworthy person for my apartment, as you know that,we do not see yet and am only putting everything into GOD hand,so please do not let me down on this my property, and may GOD bless you and your families more as you do this. If you know you are still really interested to rent, I can't wait to hearing back from you today, so that we can move further. If you have any questions in mind that did not clear to you, feel free to ask me any questions, am ready to answering you. And also giving you the full address to the apartment. Hope to hearing back from you as soon as possible today. May GOD bless you and your families. Thanks a lot and you are all welcome.
Best Regards
Daniel Powell
This scammer is really not very intelligent, is he?
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment