saw this in JX's blog.... thot it really makes sense. (I edited the worldly wisdom somewhat.) Of course, i aspire to be the stupid one.
If you are a good friend, of course I will go to great lengths for you, even if sometimes I inconvenience myself.
If you are mere aquaintance, I will still go to some length for you but only when it is to my convenience.
If I were the saint, then I will be stupid enough to go to great lengths for you and do the same for your friends.
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment