Monday, January 02, 2006

CSL's one-liners

Dear readers, happy new year!!! ….. where did my holidays go? Been doing community work, church courses, choir practice, nursing a week-long flu (somebody gimme a nose transplant!) Well anyway, just 10 min ago, I was wondering to myself what to do…. Clean my room? (nah…why do it when CNY spring cleaning’s waiting to pounce on you anyway?) And b4 I got to my 2nd option, I realised this is the 1st day in a long time when I can actually CHOOSE what I want to do! Hiaks…. The luxury….. so I thot I’d update me blog…so CSL’s one-liners coming up! warning: many of the one-liners are rephrased, rather than the exact words. For clarifications, check with CSL himself from the Victorious family.

God loves you enough to accept you the way you are, but not to want you to stay the way you are.

Be the best YOU that you can be.

Bearing fruit is the norm, not the exception!

To submit is to do what you don’t like.

Don’t ask “Is the cup half-full or half-empty?”
Ask “Who poured the water and why?”


Are you enjoying or enduring your walk with God?

Be reflective and not rushing.
A life not examined is a life not worth living.


Make the Holy Spirit your first recourse and not your last resort.
--Rosalie Pedder

Bible study without application is spiritual abortion.

Truth without application is just information.

When people play, pray
When people feast, fast
When no one is looking, store up qualifications for yourself
Don’t join the gang of others, join the gang of God
It’s a lonely path, but it’s a good path.

0 comments: