"Leadership is about making ordinary people do extraordinary things."
--Mr Lim Siong Guan (EDB chairman) featured in a Public Service magazine
Really reminds me of CSL exhorting us to demand greatness out of our people, during SOL3. And of our tribe motto - Make my life a miracle!
I just HAD to find out if Mr Lim is Christian. The interviewer wrote, "Mr Lim is a Christian who attends weekly Bible study faithfully. His devotion to God features prominently in his values, motivation and perspectives on life." Ah-ha!
Thank God for my demanding leaders, Cindy, Mr & Mrs CSL and also Ps Khong. So privileged to have them breathing down my neck, though of course it's NOT at all pleasant.
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment