I've always found this bloggerbot thing super user-unfriendly, & i wouldn't have used picasa/hello/bloggerbot if there's a more straightforward way to post pics on my blog. This week's experience is the ultimate. I can't post pictures online anymore!!!! I follow the usual steps but the hello refuses to bring me to the right view/window/tab/whatever u call it.
so off to the online help. which is no help at all. Add BloggerBot as friends - rite. Why cannot add one? 2nd way.... Go to Blogger menu. What menu? dun have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can some tech savvy person come explain to me? coz i got pics to post online.....*grrrrrrr*
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hey joyce joyce, how many pics you have to post? maybe you can use the 'paint' program under accessories in your comp to put the pics together. then when you're doing your blog entry, there's a button where you can upload pics. it'll centre the pics for you and it'll look like the pics in my post 'hoops and yoyo'.
Post a Comment