Been a long time since I'd written. (that reflects a life unreflected!) But forced by my branch retreat to do some stock-take. We were asked to write a story about our biggest boo-boo at work or our most fulfilling project. I've too many boo-boos to talk about, didn't know which to choose. So i settled on "the most fulfilling project."
I'm so proud of my work! (Written in pure policy-paper style - what a nice parody. Except for the poem below:)
Implementing Advanced Elective Modules (AEMs) in Secondary Schools
Let’s announce the launch of AEMs! Go public!
Prepare the press release; verify details with schools and polytechnics;
Get ready to answer questions from the press!
(Weekend not much rest.)
But it’s OK, the jobs were done,
With help especially from PLD officers (thanks everyone! :))
From you, I learnt the importance of being thorough, confident and tactful
I’m not there yet, but I’m running the race and I’m hopeful
My ex-teacher (now VP) said, “AEMs are the way to go!
AEMs will interest the disengaged students, whose morale is low.”
Let’s continue to help them, yes –
The poor, the needy, the voiceless.
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment