Today sec 2 streaming results in my school are released. Wonder how my ex-students did. Can't find where the results were posted online, but found a lot more other gems:
Humanities newsletter - way to go! Humanities!
photo contest, "Where is Mary's Little Lamb?" - Hey, I'd love to take part!
sec 2 confidence building camp - hope my kids are now more gung-ho
malacca field trip - cool! More exciting places to visit than previously :)
"Someone special" portrait exhibition. Wow...my legacy still lives on (hiaks). Portraits include 2 drawn by my ex-students, one boy I scolded for cheating, one girl who really struggled with schoolwork coz she had such poor language skills & yet didn't dare to ask for help. Hope she's much better off now...
*sigh* I miss school....but that also comes with students who take turns to forget bringing books / homework, and students who refuse to hand in homework....
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Haiiyo.
ur taggboard dunno why cant post Url de.
hahas.
well Link me yeahhs =) hehes
http://angel-of-prokillerz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment