If I love you on a sunny day,
And call you dear in the balmy breeze
Do I really love you?
If I think you don’t care about me,
Do I really love you?
If I don’t let you serve me, and you should just take care of yourself,
If I’m not longing to see you, and another day is fine too,
If I can’t wait to go off on my own
Without you,
I don’t really love you.
If my worries are wider,
My anger longer,
My bitterness higher, and
My disappointment deeper,
I’ll let you know I have enough wives and don’t need another one.
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment