The ones done on wooden magnets weren’t as nice, so I only picked two to showcase:Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Today I unearthed some old photos which I’d wanted to post since last year. These are magnets I bought from Ikea and painted myself, as farewell gifts to my HQ colleagues. The ones done on glossy magnets turned out better:
The ones done on wooden magnets weren’t as nice, so I only picked two to showcase:
The ones done on wooden magnets weren’t as nice, so I only picked two to showcase:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh!!! new gift idea i can plagiarise!!!!! hahahah! rain2
Post a Comment