Speaking of chope, hubby showed me a method to chope your territory without having to build roads and houses – TISSUE PAPER! The classic Singaporean method. Here’s how it’s done (using my dining chair as an exampe):
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Chope!
The other day, I played 'Settlers' with some old friends. This is a game similar to 'Monopoly' - where you have to chope your territory and develop it. In 'Settlers' you can only build a house if it has a road connected to it, and you can only build a city if you've already got a house. And your house cannot be adjacent to another player's. Too much strategising for me, so I decided that there are more interesting ways to play ‘Settlers’, like making full use of the game pieces.



Speaking of chope, hubby showed me a method to chope your territory without having to build roads and houses – TISSUE PAPER! The classic Singaporean method. Here’s how it’s done (using my dining chair as an exampe):
This packet of tissue is special not just because it’s so explicit (I mean, if you leave a packet of Kleenex or NTUC house brand, it’s more likely that the tissue kena kope, rather than the seat kena chope). The tissue is also special because it’s idiot proof. Check out the instructions printed on the reverse side:

Speaking of chope, hubby showed me a method to chope your territory without having to build roads and houses – TISSUE PAPER! The classic Singaporean method. Here’s how it’s done (using my dining chair as an exampe):
Labels:
corny jokes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment