I decided recently to prepare for my retirement. It's been scientifically proven that if one doesn't stay active after stopping work, there is a high possibility of the onset of degenerative diseases like Alzhiemer's. Hence it is vital that one keeps mentally and physically active in during the retirement years.
To stay mentally alert, I've decided to compile corny jokes - they're really intelligent & help to keep one alert.
Here's the first one for the record:
What do you call a gay who is very smart?
answer: homogenous
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hahaha. you haven't read today's papers? they've developed a drug that can stop the progression of alzhiemer's. the drug could be in singapore in 4 yrs time. =P it's called rember. hahaha.. i wonder if the namer has alzhiemer's... can't spell remember properly. =P
Post a Comment