Here is Baby Ma Ling Shu. Actually Ling Shu is the one right in front - the little one. Perhaps it was unfortunate that I named her baby ma, because Ma Liu Jia overtook her very quickly. Liu Jia came unexpectedly, when hubby and I were bemoaning what happened to him - why didn't he grow like Ling Shu? Hence we were understandably excited when he made a shy peep out of the soil. We marvelled at the wonder of LIFE. How amazing it is when you helped to bring something to life!
Well, after Liu Jia appeared on the scene, he quickly grew. And grew and grew and grew. Now he's so much bigger than Ling Shu!
This illustrates the principle that The first shall be last and the last shall be first.
In case you're wondering about their origins, I bought a bag of potatoes in May, and didn't manage to eat them all. The 2 remaining ones started sprouting, so hubby and I decided to bury them for future food sources. After all, the price of rice (well, everything, really) is rising.
Aren't they beautiful?
Perhaps we could give them english names, like Laysia and Lacca. Together they are Baby Mas. (Oh dear! and they say he's in Indonesia)
0 comments:
Post a Comment