For starters, we shared a clam and seafood soup which had more seafood than soup. Tasty, nevertheless.

And a roast beef & spinach salad.

Our mains. Hubby chose the atlantic cod with a beautiful, rich potato-cake thing. The cod is hidden underneath the seasoning:

And I had the duck leg confit. It was crispy and not-too-heavy, which I had feared of a duck.
For my favourite course of the meal, I chose a warm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. Ponitini's warm chocolate cake sounds too humble for what it actually is. It is, in actual fact, a molten chocolate cake, with liquid chocolate oozing out when you cut into it. Hubby duly polished off most of the lava....
In addition to his banana parfait, of course.
For my favourite course of the meal, I chose a warm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. Ponitini's warm chocolate cake sounds too humble for what it actually is. It is, in actual fact, a molten chocolate cake, with liquid chocolate oozing out when you cut into it. Hubby duly polished off most of the lava....
In addition to his banana parfait, of course.
0 comments:
Post a Comment