Where do I begin?
Do I thank thee? Praise you?
Bow before you, dance before you?
Celebrate? Surrender? Rejoice?
Do I weep in your presence, shout in triumph, whoop for joy?
And if i should contemplate,
Do i think about your love?
recoil in horror at the agony you endured, the anguish you bore?
Shall i climb, once again, the mount with you, and feel your pain searing me too,
or shall i simply allow myself to be swept away in the vast and gracious tide?
Perhaps I shall do all the above,
for to the cross you nailed all that's above
and now reign above.
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment