Most corny jokes I collect rely on puns to create humour. More puns here:
I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
A cardboard belt would be a waist of paper.
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off?
He's all right now.
It was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers.
When the waiter spilled a drink on his shirt, he said, "This one is on me."
He wears glasses during maths because it improves division.
A pessimist's blood type is always B negative.
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment