Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Signs that you're ready...

Preggies know they're ready to give birth as they get bigger – they have difficulty bending down and climbing stairs, for example. Here are other things that have happened to me, no doubt more signs that I'm ready to give birth:

1. Simple things make me breathless – like walking to my room, singing, or washing the dishes.
2. People (especially strangers) see my tummy before they see my face.
3. Passers-by point at my tummy and whisper among themselves.
4. My own dad opens BOTH sides of the HDB gate to let you in.
5. I can't see my toes because my tummy's in the way – and I stub my little toe (the same one) twice in 5 hours:

See the nasty bruise at the base of the toe, and the other large patch of bruise on the foot?

0 comments: