Someone complained to me that it's been 2 months since I blogged. Amidst the many changes in life (new status as Mrs, new workplace, new jobscope - E asked if I was crazy), things have been crazy at home and at work.
A random entry today (since I'm in school on a SATURDAY) as a sign that I'm still alive. And that the role of a wife is big, my new house is big, my new school seems big, and my jobscope is big. I have to remind myself that God is big, and BIGGER than everything combined!
Phew! How else can I survive?
Always be full of joy in the Lord. Always be glad because of the Lord! Rejoice in the Lord always. Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! I will say it again: REJOICE! (Philippians 4:4 - various versions)
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
u can do it!!!!! :D -E-
p/s saw lovy in hall 9 yest, so surprised!
yo wei ling! finally my cousin has updated her blog! haha.. anyway, A-men to the comment about God is bigger in all things :)
anywya, in case you do not know, i just finished 1 month in Tung Ling Bible college. now into the second month alr. :)
Post a Comment