Friday, April 11, 2008

Another reason to buy Milk...

Thank God I bought some milk today, on a whim that I'd like to have cereal for breakfast tomorrow. This was what I bought:
And a really good thing I got it too. It came in handy after dinner, when my fingers were burning from chopping up a large chilli which I cooked.
Desperate, I googled "burning feeling from chilli" and got some netizens' replies to the same question by another poor guy in the same predicament. The answers ranged from helpful to insulting. Deciding that peanut butter, sweet stuff, vinegar, and lemon juice were too messy, I took up the most popular suggestion of milk. Not only are my fingers now soothed, they feel very smooth too!
Only question I have is, that poor guy must have been a lot more desperate than I was, waiting in front of his PC for other people to answer his questions. What if no one did?

Anyway, next time I cut chillies, I’m using a plastic bag like hawkers.

0 comments: